Our Quality Policy
* aims to reach the highest possible standards in the machining sector in terms of both product and system quality as a company that produces MSFX branded medical implants and as one of the suppliers to Turkish Electronics & Aerospace and Automotive Industries. In line with this aim, it gives importance to continuous improvement activities and makes uninterrupted efforts with all employees.
* aims to achieve the best quality in every sector studied and keeps the importance of human health at all times with the medical implants produced, based on national and international standards and collecting and utilizing all types of developments in this direction.
* additionally, aims to manufacture the products that are worthy of the company culture in order to carry patient safety to the highest levels in medical products.
* attempts to meet customer demands fully by producing quality products at competitive principled conditions and at reasonable prices and supply on time.
We are trying to reach these aims by PLANNING, APPLYING, CONTROLLING AND TAKING PRECAUTIONS within the understanding of total quality and continuous improvement;
* by fulfilling requirements of national, regional legal regulations and ISO 9001: 2015, AS9100 Rev.D, ISO 13485: 2016 standards and the requirements of the customer, our management team and all our colleagues are working together in cooperation with our suppliers, in order to keep customer satisfaction at unprecedented levels.
* we are always determined to improve our product quality and system management, qualified by always offering the best to our customers.
* we are aware that quality is not just the responsibility of one or two people, but a concept that all our colleagues should adopt in the implementation stage.
* we give importance to on-the-job training of our colleagues and act with the principle of “EVERYONE LEARNS SOMETHING FROM THE OTHER” and we are planning continuous training and we care about the happiness of our colleagues in the workplace.
* with consideration given to the notion of “A MISTAKE IS NOT USUAL” and “ONE WHO MAKES THE MISTAKE FIXES IT THE BEST”, we are aware that error searching is not realistic in our staff, it will cause low quality and inefficiency. We find the causes of errors and examine them together and take necessary measures to prevent them from being repeated.
* with all our colleagues, we show the necessary sensitivity to the above issues and we adopt our policy to achieve our goals.
As the Mikron Makina family, we are committed to undertake and follow all company policies and guidelines, observe our responsibilities and we are determined to accomplish our goals through these procedures.